Wednesday 1 December 2010

narratives of vengeance (not)


I am not interested in the narratives of vengeance.

I am not seduced by them.

But I'm interested in their by-products. All those doors that vengeance forever closes. All those what-ifs all those possibilities. Walk away and take my hand and forget about all this. Love as the opposite of revenge,if only you could allow yourself the possibility of love. If Hamlet had stayed with Horatio meaning of course he couldn't but sometimes I like to wonder. I'd like to write about it.

The way Neuro is destroying my soul because I know what happens. Spoilers are a blessing and a curse. The way it is destroying my soul because I cannot stop the what-if. I cannot stop trying to open the doors that will forever be closed. Because I'm too old to be obssessed with age-difference relationships but I am still obssessed so there you have it.

No comments: